Expand your crypto trading experience with over 95 perpetual futures, using leverage, and some of the lowest fees in the industry.
Expand your crypto trading experience with over 90 perpetual futures, using leverage, and some of the lowest fees in the industry.
Benefits of futures trading in Kraken Pro
- USD linear perpetual futures: Access over 95 perpetual futures and capitalize on market opportunities by going long or short
- Capital-efficient trading: Amplify your buying and selling power using leverage with some of the most competitive trading fees in the industry
- Informed decision making: Benefit from advanced trading analytics and monitor your historical performance and balances from a single portfolio view
Why trade futures?
Why trade futures?
Discover the powerful, flexible, and capital-efficient world of futures trading, in Kraken Pro.
Compete for the $25,000 prize pool
Register to Kraken's first futures trading competition today and you'll get $10 credited to your account.
Futures trading advantages
Go long and short
Express a view on price changes of over 95 perpetual futures by taking long or short positions.
Trade with leverage
Get access to leverage, allowing you to amplify your buying or selling power, without the risk of your account balance going negative.
Choose how to profit
Whatever the contract, automatically convert any profits into a currency of your choice.
Flexible risk management
Trade using isolated margin to limit your downside per contract, or use cross margin to utilize all of your collateral across all positions.
Hedge price moves
Switch seamlessly between futures and spot trading in Kraken Pro, so you can hedge against spot price moves in either direction.
Trade with low fees
Enjoy one of the most competitive futures trading fee structures in the industry, with taker fees as low as 0.01%.
Get up to speed with trading futures
Explore our support articles and resources to help you get started with Kraken Pro and understand the features and functionalities:
- How to unlock futures trading
- Transferring funds to your futures wallet
- Futures order types
- Placing a futures trade
- An intro walkthrough video, providing a step-by-step guide to the new platform and its features.
We also offer 24/7 support, ensuring that you have the help and guidance you need to get started with Kraken Pro.
Trading futures, derivatives and other instruments using leverage involves an element of risk and may not be suitable for everyone. Read Kraken’s risk disclosure to learn more.
Trading futures, derivatives and other instruments using leverage might be subject to national restrictions and limitations.